How to Play
- Each Friday at 3PM you will be sent an email and the clock will start clicking...
- When you click on the link within the email you will be taken to a screenshot of a film and you have approximately 5½ hours to submit your answer.
- The clock will drop 1 point per second and there are a maximum of 20,000 points available from the 3PM email being sent. The faster you answer, the higher your score.
- If you don’t recognise the screenshot you can request up to 3 clues. But use a clue or submit an incorrect answer and you’ll instantly drop 2,000 points.
- The game is divided up into Seasons of 12 weeks in length but you can join and play at any time.
- There’s an on-going leaderboard and prizes available for the winner of each Season along with rewards for fastest answer and consistency of play.
As Kevin Bacon once said: “These are the fact of the case, and they are undisputed” so that's it, folks.
Best of luck, and welcome to Friday Film Club!
Film Master Jack